- Place your garbage and recycling out NO LATER than 6:30am on your collection day.
- Place garbage and recycling as close to the road as possible without blocking sidewalks and roadways
- Before collection, please remove any bungee cords, hooks or items holding container lids in place
- Please bag your trash as best as possible to prevent loose trash from spilling onto the drivers or blowing around the neighborhood.
- Tie all bags before setting them on the curb or in barrels
- Curbside pick-up is for RESIDENTIAL TRASH ONLY. Please refrain from mixing in the following:
These items can be collected on a separate trip arranged by contacting our office. For more information on special pick-ups and additional services, please see our SPECIAL PICK-UPS page.
- Place broken glass and other sharp items in a sealed labelled box if possible
- Individual bags, boxes and containers must not exceed 50lbs each.
- Do not place bags or containers on icy/slippery surfaces or on top of snow banks.
- Do not throw away used syringes or medical waste with regular trash.
Our weekly curbside rate is $7.85 which includes recycling if you choose to recycle.
Monthly billing - $34
Quarterly billing - $102.
There are no fuel surcharges, mileage fees or hidden fees on your bill. This is a flat fee for residential trash/recycling only. Any additional items will need to be scheduled ahead of time and may incur a separate charge.
The $7.85 weekly fee is used to pro-rate customers signing up mid billing cycle. If you are going on vacation or find you do not need a pickup on your collection day, please give us at least 24 hours notice and we will deduct $7.85 for each week you do not require pickup.
Listed below are some helpful guidelines to follow for curbside pickup
Please contact us about purchasing our wheeled 64 gallon barrels and our FREE recycling bins. Contact