- Place your garbage and recycling out NO LATER than 6:30am on your collection day.
- Place garbage and recycling as close to the road as possible without blocking sidewalks and roadways
- Before collection, please remove any bungee cords, hooks or items holding container lids in place
- Please bag your trash as best as possible to prevent loose trash from spilling onto the drivers or blowing around the neighborhood.
- Tie all bags before setting them on the curb or in barrels
- Curbside pick-up is for RESIDENTIAL TRASH ONLY. Please refrain from mixing in the following:
These items can be collected on a separate trip arranged by contacting our office. For more information on special pick-ups and additional services, please see our SPECIAL PICK-UPS page.
- Place broken glass and other sharp items in a sealed labelled box if possible
- Individual bags, boxes and containers must not exceed 50lbs each.
- Do not place bags or containers on icy/slippery surfaces or on top of snow banks.
- Do not throw away used syringes or medical waste with regular trash.
Please contact us about purchasing our wheeled 64 gallon barrels and our FREE recycling bins. Contact