Our rate for weekly trash collection is
Billed Monthly @ - $44/month
Billed Quarterly @ - $132/qtr
Our rate for weekly trash and recycling service is
Billed Monthly @ - $54/month
Billed Quarterly @ - $162/qtr
*Trash limit - Ten (13 gallon) kitchen bags per week
*Recycling limit - Four (18 gallon) bins of loose material per week
There are no fuel surcharges, mileage fees or hidden fees on your bill. This is a flat fee for residential trash/recycling only. These rates are based on the weekly limit and any additional items will need to be scheduled ahead of time and/or may incur a separate charge.
A weekly fee is used to pro-rate customers signing up mid billing cycle. If you are going on vacation or find you do not need a pickup on your collection day, please give us a 1 week notice and we will deduct the week or weeks you do not require pickup. Customers are allowed 1 vacation credit per quarter (four credits annually).
Listed below are some helpful guidelines to follow for curbside pickup
- Place broken glass and other sharp items in a sealed labelled box if possible
- Individual bags, boxes and containers must not exceed 50lbs each.
- Do not place bags or containers on icy/slippery surfaces or on top of snow banks.
- Do not throw away used syringes or medical waste with regular trash.
Copyright - All rights reserved.
Effective July 1st 2022
Please contact us about purchasing our wheeled 64 gallon barrels and our 18 gallon recycling bins. Contact
- Place your garbage and recycling out NO LATER than 6:30am on your collection day.
- Place garbage and recycling as close to the road as possible without blocking sidewalks and roadways
- Before collection, please remove any bungee cords, hooks or items holding container lids in place
- Please bag your trash as best as possible to prevent loose trash from spilling onto the drivers or blowing around the neighborhood.
- Tie all bags before setting them on the curb or in barrels
- Curbside pick-up is for RESIDENTIAL TRASH ONLY. Please refrain from mixing in the following:
These items can be collected on a separate trip arranged by contacting our office. For more information on special pick-ups and additional services, please see our SPECIAL PICK-UPS page.