- Recycling is included free of charge. This service is optional
- One free 18 gallon recycling bin will be provided
- If you choose to use your own containers, we require that they are no wider than 18" at the top. As you can see from the picture to the right, our recycling trucks cannot accommodate larger containers.
- All cardboard must be broken down and flat
- Containers MUST NOT exceed 50 lbs.
- Do not fill garbage cans (30 gallon or larger) with loose recycling. Recycling can be left loose in containers less than 30 gallons
- If you choose to bag your recycling, we ask that you use clear bags so collectors can easily identify the contents.
- Any bag that cannot be immediately identified as recycling will be considered garbage.
- If we notice garbage in any recycling bin or bag, we must consider this as garbage.
We've added a helpful guide for our customers on acceptable and not acceptable recycling items. If you have any further questions about our recycling process, please Contact us.
Buckley Disposal has recently added new trucks to our fleet in an effort to be more efficient. These trucks are 'split-body' designs that allow us to collect garbage and recycling in the same truck without them being mixed together. We will be using these trucks in addition to the smaller recycling packer that you've seen in your neighborhoods.
Have any questions about our services or pricing? Feel free to give us a call or send us a message from our Contact page.